[~::!Real MS Private Server!::~]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[~::!Real MS Private Server!::~]

A Maple Story Private Server and Discussions of Anything.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hackers...
err.. EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 7:17 am by ThEPhOeNiX

» err..
err.. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:54 pm by [Admin]Joren

» Autoban
err.. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 4:37 am by TOIVIIVIY

» Hackers?
err.. EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:03 pm by ThEPhOeNiX

» ~Hey guys Please Vote Here~
err.. EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 11:18 pm by [Admin]Peter

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

err..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1err.. Empty err.. Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:48 pm

TOIVIIVIY

Joren/owner,

I know you just banned me for hacking, but..
I just wanted to talk with a GM, because the site was/is down atm (atleast for me it is) and I wanted to know what it was about..
I also wanted to talk about some more things..
I know it was a weird way to get your attention, and also the wrong way, but I saw no other =/
I would like to get a chance to talk to you about some things, after that you can ban me again Sad

Tommy

2err.. Empty Re: err.. Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:32 pm

maxine

Noooooooob

Yes you were banned for hacking. But this isnt the way to get their attention. simply pming them over the forums and waiting till the website was up wouldve been alot more effective and you wouldn't of been ban.

3err.. Empty Re: err.. Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:13 am

TOIVIIVIY

maxine wrote:Yes you were banned for hacking. But this isnt the way to get their attention. simply pming them over the forums and waiting till the website was up wouldve been alot more effective and you wouldn't of been ban.

I know, though how else would I get a GM to getout of hide..
I made a wrong decision, I know that now Sad

Well, it was fun playing while it lasted..

4err.. Empty Re: err.. Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:47 am

[Admin]Joren

[Admin]Joren
Admin
Admin

TOIVIIVIY wrote:
maxine wrote:Yes you were banned for hacking. But this isnt the way to get their attention. simply pming them over the forums and waiting till the website was up wouldve been alot more effective and you wouldn't of been ban.

Talk about what Tommy? Talk to me over the forum and convince me why I should un-ban you. Because I have the power to de-level, and I can do that and un-ban you. That seems fair to me. So what is it that you want to talk about?

https://realms.forummotion.com/

5err.. Empty Re: err.. Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:48 am

TOIVIIVIY

[Admin]Joren wrote:
TOIVIIVIY wrote:

Talk about what Tommy? Talk to me over the forum and convince me why I should un-ban you. Because I have the power to de-level, and I can do that and un-ban you. That seems fair to me. So what is it that you want to talk about?

Well, some flaws in the server, some bugs, points of improvements and other things I noticed..
Being at pianus was one thing I wanted to show: It does barely drop anything, also the right pianus seems to give more exp than the left one..

For unbanning, I don't know how much you want to de-level me, but if I can play again, that seems fine to me..

Edit: If you have MSN, it would be a bit easier to talk Wink

6err.. Empty Re: err.. Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:54 pm

[Admin]Joren

[Admin]Joren
Admin
Admin

TOIVIIVIY wrote:
[Admin]Joren wrote:
TOIVIIVIY wrote:

Well, some flaws in the server, some bugs, points of improvements and other things I noticed..
Being at pianus was one thing I wanted to show: It does barely drop anything, also the right pianus seems to give more exp than the left one..

For unbanning, I don't know how much you want to de-level me, but if I can play again, that seems fine to me..

Edit: If you have MSN, it would be a bit easier to talk Wink

So basically it's the boss-drops? I will fix it right now. My MSN is toonjoren@hotmail.com. Talk to me when you can. Reason why I should un-ban and what other bugs are there.

https://realms.forummotion.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum